Late Night Kimono Jacket
|6||80cm - 85cm||63cm - 68cm||88cm - 93cm|
|8||85cm - 90cm||68cm - 73cm||93cm - 98cm|
|10||90cm - 95cm||73cm - 78cm||98cm - 103cm|
|12||95cm - 100cm||78cm - 83cm||103cm - 108cm|
|14||100cm - 105cm||83cm - 88cm||108cm - 113cm|
KEY MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH GARMENT
CAMI: The Cami is fitted over the bust. The fabric is relaxed over the waist. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust.
BLOUSE: The Blouse is relaxed and flowing so there is some give in the sizing. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust. The Blouse is more relaxed in fit than our Cami.
DRESS: The Dress is a semi-fitted style. It is fitted over the bust and semi-relaxed over the waist and hips. Measure your bust, waist and bum. The key measurements are the bust and the bum.
PANTS: The Pants are a relaxed resort style. The silk glides and moves over your body rather than fitting close. Measure your waist and your hips but the key measurement to get right for the pants is the hip/bum.
KIMONO: The Kimono is a relaxed and generous style. It achieves structure, form and elegance without being fitted. It is a roomy style. Size 8-12 will be a small. Size 14 will be a medium. Email us your measurements and we can easily advise on your best fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear so that you are measuring against your skin.
- Pull the measuring tape so that it is firm but not tight.
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your wait.
- HIP/BUM: Measure around the fullest part of your bum.
If in doubt, we are just an email away! We can easily advise on your best fit with a few measurements.
If you have any questions or doubts, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our enquires form to get in touch HERE
Kimono Jacket Dress
- Our luxurious signature piece. Designed to be kept for a lifetime and worn as a Coat/Jacket or Dress worn with or without the matching belt.
- Fully lined in Silk Crepe de chine.
- Comes with a long wide self fabric belt contrasted with black silk crepe de chine which can be bowed or left loose.
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed, sophisticated look.
- Wide sleeve opening with black silk crepe-de-chine contrast at sleeve band.
- Centre Front biased panel doubling up as a shawl collar and black silk crepe-de-chine contrast panel.
- Deep Side pockets.
- Back yoke extended into the armhole.
- Centre Back inverted pleat for elegance and beautiful full, movement.
- Large fabric covered buttons and loops for closure
Fabric and Production
Limited edition print.
Made with heart in Brisbane.
Made to order (2 weeks). We accept returns and exchange.
Feels magical on. Loose, comfortable fit with flattering shape. Great flexibly in fitting and flattering many body types.
Small size recommended for size 8-12, Medium for 14-16. Feeling unsure? Please email and we will recommend your size.
Our model wears a size S
- Dry clean only.
Development : $52 (a small % of our costs for pattern-making, sampling and grading)
Fabric and Trims: $196.30
Production: $240 (8 hours)
Cost Price: $488.30 (our costs)
Our markup: 58% (industry standard is 100%)
Retail price: $850
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with appreciation for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.