Sculpture Kimono Jacket
Kimono Jacket Dress
- Our luxurious signature piece. Designed to be kept for a lifetime and worn as a Coat/Jacket or Dress worn with or without the matching belt.
- Fully lined in Silk Crepe de chine.
- Comes with a long wide self fabric belt contrasted with black silk crepe de chine which can be bowed or left loose.
- Dropped shoulder for a relaxed, sophisticated look.
- Wide sleeve opening with black silk crepe-de-chine contrast at sleeve band.
- Centre Front biased panel doubling up as a shawl collar and black silk crepe-de-chine contrast panel.
- Deep Side pockets.
- Back yoke extended into the armhole.
- Centre Back inverted pleat for elegance and beautiful full, movement.
- Large fabric covered buttons and loops for closure
Fabric and Production
Limited edition print.
Made with heart in Brisbane.
Made to order (2 weeks). We accept returns and exchange.
Feels magical on. Loose, comfortable fit with flattering shape. Great flexibly in fitting and flattering many body types.
Small size recommended for size 8-12, Medium for 14-16. Feeling unsure? Please fill out our size form and we will recommend your size.
Our model wears a size S
- Dry clean only…
- Can be hand-washed but it will take 45 minutes to iron/press.
Development : $52 (a small % of our costs for pattern-making, sampling and grading)
Fabric and Trims: $196.30
Production: $240 (8 hours)
Cost Price: $488.30 (our costs)
Our markup: 58% (industry standard is 100%)
Retail price: $850
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with appreciation for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.