Late Night Dress Sample (Size 6)
Scooped back semi-fitted dress with raglan sleeve and tie scarf:
- Fully lined in Cupra (closed loop sustainably produced lining).
- Semi-fitted, versatile occasion wear dress. Slightly shaped without being fitted to the body. Front bust and back waist darts create a flattering shape to your curves.
- Wide round front neckline and flattering scooped back.
- Flounce hem feature to create rhythm as you walk.
- Raglan sleeves cut on a bias to fall softly over shoulders of all shapes giving a subtle flounced effect, reflecting the flounced hem.
- Fully bagged out long narrow tie scarf which can be either be worn as a neck scarf, hair tie, headband or handbag accessory.
Fabric and Production
Limited edition print.
Made with heart in Brisbane.
Lightweight, smooth and comfortable to wear. The silk will glide loosely over your body as the dress is gently shaped without being fitted to the body.
The key measurements to determine your best size is your bust as the dress is most fitted over the bust. Hip (largest part around your bottom) and waist also important but the dress has some ease over the waist and hip. See our size chart and fit details.
Our models wear a size 8 and 12.
How to wear it
Wear with heels or ballet flats to the office or sandals or flat-forms for a more casual look. Comes with narrow tie scarf which can be styled around your neck, hair or accessorised on your handbag.
- Gentle hand wash with wool-wash or silk wash.
- Warm iron.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
- No bleach, wringing or tumble-drying. Best dried in semi-shade.
Transparent pricing (our way of showing the costs involved in creating fairly priced, quality fashion).
Development : $29 (a small % of our costs for pattern-making, sampling and grading)
Fabric and Trims: $74
Production: $135 (4.5 hours)
Cost Price: $238 (our costs)
Our markup: 60% (industry standard is 100%)
Retail price: $420
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with appreciation for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA