Need Gift Wrapping? Click the Add button below
|6||80cm - 85cm||63cm - 68cm||88cm - 93cm|
|8||85cm - 90cm||68cm - 73cm||93cm - 98cm|
|10||90cm - 95cm||73cm - 78cm||98cm - 103cm|
|12||95cm - 100cm||78cm - 83cm||103cm - 108cm|
|14||100cm - 105cm||83cm - 88cm||108cm - 113cm|
KEY MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH GARMENT
CAMI: The Cami is fitted over the bust. The fabric is relaxed over the waist. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust.
BLOUSE: The Blouse is relaxed and flowing so there is some give in the sizing. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust. The Blouse is more relaxed in fit than our Cami.
DRESS: The Dress is a semi-fitted style. It is fitted over the bust and semi-relaxed over the waist and hips. Measure your bust, waist and bum. The key measurements are the bust and the bum.
PANTS: The Pants are a relaxed resort style. The silk glides and moves over your body rather than fitting close. Measure your waist and your hips but the key measurement to get right for the pants is the hip/bum.
KIMONO: The Kimono is a relaxed and generous style. It achieves structure, form and elegance without being fitted. It is a roomy style. Size 8-12 will be a small. Size 14 will be a medium. Email us your measurements and we can easily advise on your best fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear so that you are measuring against your skin.
- Pull the measuring tape so that it is firm but not tight.
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your wait.
- HIP/BUM: Measure around the fullest part of your bum.
If in doubt, we are just an email away! We can easily advise on your best fit with a few measurements.
If you have any questions or doubts, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our enquires form to get in touch HERE
Scooped back semi-fitted dress with raglan sleeve and tie scarf:
- Semi-fitted, work or party dress. Slightly shaped without being fitted to the body. Front bust and back waist darts create a flattering shape to your curves.
- Fully lined in Cupra (closed loop sustainably produced lining)
- Wide round front neckline and flattering scooped back.
- Flounce hem feature for movement as you walk.
- Raglan sleeves cut on a bias to fall softly over shoulders of all shapes giving a subtle flounced effect, reflecting the flounced hem.
- Fully bagged out long narrow tie scarf which can be either be worn as a neck scarf, hair tie, headband or handbag accessory.
Fabric and Production
Limited edition print.
Made with heart in Brisbane.
Made to order (2 weeks). We accept returns and exchange
Lightweight, smooth and comfortable to wear. The silk will glide loosely over your body as the dress is gently shaped without being fitted to the body.
The key measurements to determine your best size is your bust as the dress is most fitted over the bust. Hip/(bum) and waist also important but the dress has some ease over the waist and hip. See our size chart and fit details.
Our models wears a size 12.
How to wear it
Wear with heels or ballet flats to the office or sandals or flat-forms for a more casual look. Comes with narrow tie scarf which can be styled around your neck, hair or accessorised on your handbag.
Try with red lips.
- Gentle hand wash with wool-wash or silk wash.
- Warm iron.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
- No bleach, wringing or tumble-drying. Best dried in semi-shade.
Transparent pricing (our way of showing the costs involved in creating fairly priced, quality fashion)
Development : $29 (a small % of our costs for pattern-making, sampling and grading)
Fabric and Trims: $74
Production: $135 (4.5 hours)
Cost Price: $238 (our costs)
Our markup: 60% (industry standard is 100%)
Retail price: $420
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with appreciation for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.