Spring Lunch Cami
|6||80cm - 85cm||63cm - 68cm||88cm - 93cm|
|8||85cm - 90cm||68cm - 73cm||93cm - 98cm|
|10||90cm - 95cm||73cm - 78cm||98cm - 103cm|
|12||95cm - 100cm||78cm - 83cm||103cm - 108cm|
|14||100cm - 105cm||83cm - 88cm||108cm - 113cm|
KEY MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH GARMENT
CAMI: The Cami is fitted over the bust. The fabric is relaxed over the waist. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust.
BLOUSE: The Blouse is relaxed and flowing so there is some give in the sizing. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust. The Blouse is more relaxed in fit than our Cami.
DRESS: The Dress is a semi-fitted style. It is fitted over the bust and semi-relaxed over the waist and hips. Measure your bust, waist and bum. The key measurements are the bust and the bum.
PANTS: The Pants are a relaxed resort style. The silk glides and moves over your body rather than fitting close. Measure your waist and your hips but the key measurement to get right for the pants is the hip/bum.
KIMONO: The Kimono is a relaxed and generous style. It achieves structure, form and elegance without being fitted. It is a roomy style. Size 8-12 will be a small. Size 14 will be a medium. Email us your measurements and we can easily advise on your best fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear so that you are measuring against your skin.
- Pull the measuring tape so that it is firm but not tight.
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your wait.
- HIP/BUM: Measure around the fullest part of your bum.
If in doubt, we are just an email away! We can easily advise on your best fit with a few measurements.
If you have any questions or doubts, please email us at: email@example.com
Or use our enquires form to get in touch HERE
Cami top with scooped keyhole back detail
- 100% silk with limited edition print.
- Comfortable, semi-relaxed fit. The silk will glide effortlessly over your body with side bust darts for shape.
- Armhole cut with consideration to adequately cover underarm area. Shoulder cut at flattering, slightly narrowed angle while ensuring enough width to hide bra straps.
- Back neckline feature of wide scooped keyhole with fabric tie detail.
- Medium length to allow for a neat tucked-in style, or half-tucked or left out and belted.
- For a sophisticated, dressed-up look try our contrasting fabric Scarf/Belt (sold separately).
- French seams, neatened edges and all-in-one neck and armhole facing.
- Can be hand-washed or dry-cleaned.
- Made to order (2 weeks). We accept returns and exchange.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with honour for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.