Need Gift Wrapping? Click the Add button below
Spring Lunch Cami
|6||80cm - 85cm||63cm - 68cm||88cm - 93cm|
|8||85cm - 90cm||68cm - 73cm||93cm - 98cm|
|10||90cm - 95cm||73cm - 78cm||98cm - 103cm|
|12||95cm - 100cm||78cm - 83cm||103cm - 108cm|
|14||100cm - 105cm||83cm - 88cm||108cm - 113cm|
KEY MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH GARMENT
CAMI: The Cami is fitted over the bust. The fabric is relaxed over the waist. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust.
BLOUSE: The Blouse is relaxed and flowing so there is some give in the sizing. Measure your bust and your waist but the key measurement is your bust. The Blouse is more relaxed in fit than our Cami.
DRESS: The Dress is a semi-fitted style. It is fitted over the bust and semi-relaxed over the waist and hips. Measure your bust, waist and bum. The key measurements are the bust and the bum.
PANTS: The Pants are a relaxed resort style. The silk glides and moves over your body rather than fitting close. Measure your waist and your hips but the key measurement to get right for the pants is the hip/bum.
KIMONO: The Kimono is a relaxed and generous style. It achieves structure, form and elegance without being fitted. It is a roomy style. Size 8-12 will be a small. Size 14 will be a medium. Email us your measurements and we can easily advise on your best fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
- It is best to measure yourself in your underwear so that you are measuring against your skin.
- Pull the measuring tape so that it is firm but not tight.
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the smallest part of your wait.
- HIP/BUM: Measure around the fullest part of your bum.
If in doubt, we are just an email away! We can easily advise on your best fit with a few measurements.
If you have any questions or doubts, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our enquires form to get in touch HERE
Cami top with scooped keyhole back detail
- Easy wear, sleeveless top with adequate shoulder width (approximately 5cm) to hide bra straps.
- Armhole cut with consideration to cover underarm area.
- Comfortable, semi relaxed fit with side bust darts for shape.
- Medium length to allow a neat tucked-in style or can be left out and belted. For a sophisticated, dressed-up look try our matching fabric Scarf/Belt (sold separately).
- Back neckline feature of a wide scooped keyhole, finished with fabric ties.
- French seams, neatened edges and all-in-one neck and armhole facing.
Fabric and Production
Limited edition print.
Made with heart in Brisbane.
Made to order (2 weeks). We accept returns and exchange.
Semi-relaxed fit. The silk will glide loosely over your body with closer fit around your bust.
The key measurement to determine your best size for this top is your bust. See our size chart.
Not sure? Fill out our size form and we can tell you your best fit.
How to wear it
Half tucked or fully tucked or worn out with our matching silk belt (sold separately and doubles as a scarf).
Wear with jeans or skirt or trousers for a more corporate look. Will compliment blue or white denim, red, tan, brown or blue.
Wear as an outfit with our matching silk trousers with or without matching silk belt.
- Gentle hand wash with wool-wash or silk wash.
- Warm iron.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
- No bleach, wringing or tumble-drying. Best dried in semi-shade.
Transparent pricing (our mission is to illustrate the true cost of quality, ethical fashion).
Development : $16 (pattern-making, sampling and grading)
Fabric and Trims: $32.75
Production: $90 (3 hours)
Total Cost Price: $138.35
Our markup: 60% (industry standard is 100%)
Retail price: $245
These garments are a collaborative project created with Fashion360. The pieces are made with honour for the knowledge and skill required to create beautiful, ethical fashion.